Hi all these are my answers
- What brought you to our website?
My good in-game friend Gretless asked me if I wanted to join this guild and I said yes
- This recruitment process requires that we get to know you a little bit. Tell us about yourself:
I am from Croatia and am 17 years old. I enjoy playing DDO and soccer(it is very popular in Croatia). I love guild runs and having fun with guildies.
- We have found that guild members have a better gaming experience if they use the forums and the events calender. This allows you to get game information and join guildies in quests as your RL time permits. Do you intend on being active on our website forums and Events Calendar?
Yes I intend to use forums so I can more easily plan my gaming time.
- Once you learn how, we would like you to create events or RSVP for other scheduled events as your RL schedule permits. What are your thoughts on this?
I am fine with it as long as there are people to play those events.
- Most of our regular calendar events are high level raids and epics. Do you plan to participate in such events once you reach the appropriate level?
Oh yes that was one of main reasons for joining
- Are you willing to give priority to guild-sponsored events?
- Nearly all of our events are scheduled in the afternoon or evening EST/CST/PST. Events done outside of this time frame will require initiative on the parts of interested members in organizing them. Are you okay with this?
- Have you been playing MMO's for a while or are you just getting started?
DDO is my first MMO and I am playing it now for 8 months.
- We expect all players to submit and update their characters in our website ROSTER. Are you ok with this? After reading the above content, why do you think it might be important?
I will update my characters in roster. It is important so we all know who is who in-game and on forums
- What kind of character do you typically play? Tell us about your main character:
I love to play melles and support characters. My main is Adycas paladin who is very strong and will soon TR to another paladin because I love playing them.
- If you violate ANY rules defined within the gaming EULA you will be removed from this community. You ok with this?
- What time of day do you typically play? How often?
Evenings and late nights and sometimes over the day.
- Are you affiliated with any other guilds?
Yes currenty I a in a guild but I already announced them I will drop because it started to falling apart and there are no more active people in it nor raids organized.
- How do you think you can best help this community? How can this community best help you?
I can help new people just joining the game with advices and can do guild runs to try to get some other people new equipment they need. This community can help me i same way
- Which of the characters listed in your forum signature (see STEP 3) do you play the most? What level is your main character?
I play Adycas the most cuz I will TR him this week. He is now lvl 21 but soon he will hit 1 again. My otger toon is now lvl 8 but he will be very fast at cap because i enjoy playing with him also.
- We are an Argonnessen Server guild within Dungeons and Dragons Online. Do you play on this server?