Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Pax Praesidium

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Greetings from Pax Praesidium

I'm an officer in the Pax Gaming Community's guild Wars 2 Division, and I'm traveling the web trying to get to know some of the other guilds out there, I saw that you guys have a special status for allies and whatnot (a lot of places don't >.<). Some of you may have seen me on GW2 forum already, unsure, at any rate I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Relevant Information:
    General GW2 Discussion: http://www.paxgaming.com/index.php?board=219.0

RP: http://www.paxgaming.com/index.php?board=246.0
    Last edited by Naxek Lucis; 05-24-2012 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Relevancy

Warmaster Grimfury
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Welcome Naxek to our stomping grounds. It seems a lot of the guild is active during the EST mornings and through mid-day, though there are a handful of us still around at this time (I'm from the Pacific coast). I'm one of the guildies here, so again welcome. Hang around a bit and I'm sure more will drop in - enjoy your visit!

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Welcome to the Silver Gates! I'm Xanz, the head officer of the Guild Wars 2 division. We would love to hear more from you about your division and what the possibilities of our guilds having an alliance. Tell me how we can get together and discuss our guilds getting together. Thank you for jumping on here and introducing yourself. Respect.
    Currently interacting with:
    Wildstar (Beta Weekends)
    Landmark (Closed Beta)
    Elder Scrolls Online

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yes this is a great thing. Looking forward to hearing more from you Naxek, and a possible future as allies. Welcome to the forums, OSD welcomes you!
    Guild Wars 2 character names:
    Asura Guardian: Qaletaqa Ciqala
    You don’t have to be accepted
    Everywhere. Everyone was blessed with a blade
    Called “individuality”

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well I'm the most outgoing of our Guild Leadership, always looking for friends and whatnot, and while we don't know what Alliances will look like ingame yet I figured we're likely approaching a release date (I'm optimistic, sue me) and it'd be nice to know who's going to be doing what and where that what is going to get done. So to speak. I'm available to talk through either TS3 or Skype, just send me a message and we can talk on whichever medium you prefer.

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards RP'er of the Year 2013Recruit of the Year 2012RPer of the Year 2012OSD Website Admin
    Heya Naxek! Your guild philosophy looks like it would mesh very well with ours. I look forward to getting to know you!
    TSW: Janilyn (Templar dps/heals) | Farnesworth (Templar tank/dps) | Cataloger (Dragon tank/dps) | Vilaia (Illuminati)
    Firefall beta: Kace (Recon)
    SWTOR (inactive): Kace (main)

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks Kace, I as well. I edited in some relevant links to our boards in the first post.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome by the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards Officer of the Year 2012Member of the Year 2012OSD Website Admin
    Good day Naxek! I'm Zsolaith Kalanwae, the founder and Murarch (Division Leader for GW2). It's great to see an alliance of like-minded adventurers out there. Thank you for taking the time to drop by and let us see what you and your guild are all about. My apologies but i've been away for the last while (a RL housing change), and will be back in full swing soon enough. I wish i could have attended your meet-n-greet the other day but i just couldn't break free. But I see that Xanz, my Head Officer, and Rico our PvE Officer were able to make it to represent the Order of the Silver Dragons. You couldn't have had two better gentlemen in your household than these two. I hope that they were fully attended too as they have very large appetites! Haha.

Absolutely we'll be in touch soon! It's always great to understand the ENEMY out there... but its even better to understand the FRIENDS... like PAX. From what i'm reading here about your alliance, as well as out and about, i think that our two great 'engines' unleashed in WvW will almost ensure our success!

Take care, and see you soon.

Zso
    GUILD WARS 2: Founder, Division Leader Jan 2012-Apr 2013 *Retired*
    Zsolaith (Warrior, Human 53)
    Lord of the Rings Online: Founder, Kinship Leader *Inactive*
    Zsolaith (Guardian, Human 58) - Zsandalf (Lore-Master, Human 46) - Zsodo (Burglar - Hobbit 27) - Beralthin (Human - Captain 11)
    Age of Conan: Chancellor-Ambassador *Retired* - Knight of RP *Retired* - Curator of Lore *Retired*
    Zsolaith (Guardian 80 PvP 2) - Kaeroshiv (ToS 50) - Quetzolcoatl (Guardian 36) - Zsolan (Conq 30) - Zsolaithe (DT 20) - Dagan Lagal (Necro 18)

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thank you Zso, hope to see you guys at release as well! ^_^

Now, if you would Pax PRaesidium would appreciate it if maybe a representative from OSD would register on GWI:

http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/forum/

and send a PM to Xerelin (http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/forum/profile/?u=195) recommending Pax Praesidium for a community spotlight? If we get it I'll try to see about making it a dual thing as well. ^_^

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Oh and exciting news, one of our designers just finished up our GW2 division artwork, have a look-see! ^_^