Thread: app for ddo with OSD

Aspirant
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Post app for ddo with OSD

- What brought you to our website? A member suggested you after playing with me. Just came back after 3 years off from game.

- We have found that guild members have a better gaming experience if they use the forums and the events calender. This allows you to get game information and join guildies in quests as your RL time permits. Do you intend on being active on our website forums and Events Calendar? YES

- Once you learn how, we would like you to create events or RSVP for other scheduled events as your RL schedule permits. What are your thoughts on this? have to check it out

- Most of our regular calendar events are high level raids and epics. Do you plan to participate in such events once you reach the appropriate level? YES daily

- Are you willing to give priority to guild-sponsored events?YES

- Nearly all of our events are scheduled in the afternoon or evening EST/CST/PST. Events done outside of this time frame will require initiative on the parts of interested members in organizing them. Are you okay with this?
    YEP

- Have you been playing MMO's for a while or are you just getting started? YEARS

- We expect all players to submit and update their characters in our website ROSTER. Are you ok with this? After reading the above content, why do you think it might be important?
    im okay with it . Im sure it helps others get together to help at the same lvl

- What kind of character do you typically play? Tell us about your main character: HEALER

- If you violate ANY rules defined within the gaming EULA you will be removed from this community. You ok with this? YEP

- What time of day do you typically play? How often? on and off daily

- Are you affiliated with any other guilds? warhammer have a few friends that play randomly

- How do you think you can best help this community? How can this community best help you? healer love to raid do anything as long as im healing
    / help me raid

- Which of the characters listed in your forum signature (see STEP 3) do you play the most? What level is your main character? 15 after 2 weeks

- We are an Argonnessen Server guild within Dungeons and Dragons Online. Do you play on this server? YES

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards NWO Division Leader
    Hi there,

Your app looks good, and we have around 2-3 raids per week at the moment. One thing that we'll need you to do is the request the permission groups following the steps in the how-to-join guide. You need to do this otherwise you wont be able to see the DDO forums and rsvp to raids! Cut and paste of the step is here:

You must request permissions on this site to access the relevant areas if you want to be a full-fledged member of this community. Please do the following:
    A) In the top right corner of this site choose SETTINGS
    B) On the lower left side choose PERMISSION GROUPS
    C) Request permissions for CITIZEN and hit JOIN GROUP
    D) Request permissions for MEMBER and hit JOIN GROUP

Once these are approved by an officer additional site privileges will be provided (Calendar Access for Events, More forums, Roster, Ventrilo Info, etc). Approval of these groups will not be provided until all of the steps in this list have been addressed!!!

Couple of minor additional questions, what is your healers name and what made you come back to DDO after so long?

Once you get those last little bits out of the way, I'll be able to formally accept your application! Welcome to the Stronghold!
    Neverwinter Online - Freagar Lvl 60 9.5kGS GWF, Rethnour DC, Rumblebelly TR, Lalandrae CW
    @bezza1985

DDO -

Freagar Bouldershoulder TR4 Lvl 15 Dwarven Ranger, Rethnour Bouldershoulder Lvl 24 Dwarven Radient Servant Cleric, Acquirer Of Souls Lvl 22 Dark Elf Pale Master, Vrathis Backstabber Lvl 15 Halfling Assassin Rogue, Lalandrae Qul'Throssel Lvl 14 Elven Archmage Wizard, Thrusk Skullbasha Lvl 12 Half-Orc Frenzied Beserker Barbarian (13), Nharn Lee Lvl 14 Human Light Monk

Aspirant
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My Toon is ZERONG i came back to the game after these years to see the new realms and meet new adventurers. I like to help my fellow guildie and look forward to making new peps to have good times with.

4. Likes GideonTucker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards NWO Division Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by zerong View Post
    My Toon is ZERONG i came back to the game after these years to see the new realms and meet new adventurers.
    Fair enough!

Member and Citizen access granted, you can now access all the forums etc. Welcome to the Order!

Just need to get you guilded in-game now. If you search under the who tab in the social panel for everyone online, and then sort by guild, you will see all the Silver Dragons online. Send one of them a tell and ask for an officer, and we'll get you invited.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!
    Neverwinter Online - Freagar Lvl 60 9.5kGS GWF, Rethnour DC, Rumblebelly TR, Lalandrae CW
    @bezza1985

DDO -

Freagar Bouldershoulder TR4 Lvl 15 Dwarven Ranger, Rethnour Bouldershoulder Lvl 24 Dwarven Radient Servant Cleric, Acquirer Of Souls Lvl 22 Dark Elf Pale Master, Vrathis Backstabber Lvl 15 Halfling Assassin Rogue, Lalandrae Qul'Throssel Lvl 14 Elven Archmage Wizard, Thrusk Skullbasha Lvl 12 Half-Orc Frenzied Beserker Barbarian (13), Nharn Lee Lvl 14 Human Light Monk

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards PvP Player of the Year 2012
    Welcome to OSD.
    - Ken

Guild Wars 2:
    Kenjamin - Lvl 80 Human Guardian