Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: App for DDO with OSD- Nilimirith

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

App for DDO with OSD- Nilimirith

- What brought you to our website?
    My friend Zerong joined and I want to be in his guild. He says OSD is the real deal of DDO.

- This recruitment process requires that we get to know you a little bit. Tell us about yourself:
    Lifelong Gamer, been playing MMOs since Ultima Online hit in 1997. Rabid fan of fantasy literature, and anything that has to do with DnD.

- We have found that guild members have a better gaming experience if they use the forums and the events calender. This allows you to get game information and join guildies in quests as your RL time permits. Do you intend on being active on our website forums and Events Calendar?

Yes I have checked out the Calendar and I appreciate the effort it takes to organize.

- Once you learn how, we would like you to create events or RSVP for other scheduled events as your RL schedule permits. What are your thoughts on this?
    Sounds like logical progression.
    - Most of our regular calendar events are high level raids and epics. Do you plan to participate in such events once you reach the appropriate level?
    Yes. that is the reason I want to join.
    - Are you willing to give priority to guild-sponsored events?
    Of course. It's all about the team.
    - Nearly all of our events are scheduled in the afternoon or evening EST/CST/PST. Events done outside of this time frame will require initiative on the parts of interested members in organizing them. Are you okay with this?

Certainly.
    - Have you been playing MMO's for a while or are you just getting started?

Since there were MMO's I have played them.
    - We expect all players to submit and update their characters in our website ROSTER. Are you ok with this? After reading the above content, why do you think it might be important?

Of course it is important to know what kind of guns you have in your arsenal.
    - What kind of character do you typically play? Tell us about your main character:
    Lvl 17 Archmage, Fire/Force currently. Evocation Specialty.

- If you violate ANY rules defined within the gaming EULA you will be removed from this community. You ok with this?
    Rules are rules.

- What time of day do you typically play? How often?
    I play alot. probably more than 30 hours a week. All times of the day.

- Are you affiliated with any other guilds?
    Just some guild noone is in.

- How do you think you can best help this community? How can this community best help you?
    I'm a bit of a noob to DDO, this is my first toon here. Only a few months experience. But I've played every other Dungeons and Dragons game, from neverwinter to Icewind dale, baldur's gate, even the lil console games. So I know alot about the classes and abilities already, sorta. I hope to learn as much as I can as fast as I can.

- Which of the characters listed in your forum signature (see STEP 3) do you play the most? What level is your main character?
    Nilimirith, lvl 17 Wizard

- We are an Argonnessen Server guild within Dungeons and Dragons Online. Do you play on this server?
    Yes, that is the server I play on.

Let the community chime in at this point. There might be a few questions. Here's a good opportunity to get to know us. We have some folks that post an intro and are never to be heard from again. This is a good indication to us that this player is not very forum active...not what we want!! So, I encourage you to keep tabs on your intro post in case a member has a question or comment for you.

Lastly, once you receive citizen access, don't forget to introduce yourself in the OSD guild forum in the thread 'New Member Check-In'!

2. Likes zerong liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards OSD DDO Division Leader
    DDO Player of the Year 2013DDO Player of the Year 2012
    Hey Nilimirith - I think your app looks good - Bezza (Guild Leader) will be by soon to give it a firm thumbs up and check that you have stepped through all the right hoops. Once that is done just ask Zerong to check for an officer online in the Guild list and we can get you on board.

See you in game soon.
    Darlao (Completionist - BF 12/6/2 Fi/Mo/Pa) - Toogor (Wiz20/6 - TR6) - LoucGouc (Cl/Wiz 12/3 TR1 Zombeh Permagrouper) WhiskyTango (WF Wiz25 TR3) - Inspectre (WF Arti L20/8 ) - Sooey (Horc Monk L20/8) - Cannof (Bladforged Wiz/Fi/Pa 15/5/2 EK-Gsword Kensai) Toongor (Bard 25 TR2) - Tonnof (Fi/Mo/Pa 12/6/2+5 TR1) - Pusshy Galore (Wiz 20/8) - Puunchy Knuckleduster (Dru/Fi/Ro 12/3/5+3)

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thank You!. I look forward to the questings and the slayerings.

Aspirant
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    HA HA!!! looks like you might come play with the big boys. Now you can feel like a NOOB all the time like i do!!! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards NWO Division Leader
    Hi Nilimirith, everything looks good apart from the website permission groups - Top right corner of your screen, settings, then permission groups on the left side. You need member and citizen access so that you can see the DDO part of the website.

Once this is done, I'll be able to approve your application.

Welcome to the Order!
    Neverwinter Online - Freagar Lvl 60 9.5kGS GWF, Rethnour DC, Rumblebelly TR, Lalandrae CW
    @bezza1985

DDO -

Freagar Bouldershoulder TR4 Lvl 15 Dwarven Ranger, Rethnour Bouldershoulder Lvl 24 Dwarven Radient Servant Cleric, Acquirer Of Souls Lvl 22 Dark Elf Pale Master, Vrathis Backstabber Lvl 15 Halfling Assassin Rogue, Lalandrae Qul'Throssel Lvl 14 Elven Archmage Wizard, Thrusk Skullbasha Lvl 12 Half-Orc Frenzied Beserker Barbarian (13), Nharn Lee Lvl 14 Human Light Monk

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I think I've done everything right , but it's 2 in the morning and i need a sammich. Let me know if I need to do anything else, and thanks again for ....well being all about dungeons and dragons.

-Nil

Aspirant
    Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Nice!!! Hala at me when you get the final okay and ill get you a officer for a invite... Welcome to the Order!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards NWO Division Leader
    Ok Nilimirith, all permissions are now sorted, you will now have access to the forums.

Send a Silver Dragon a /tell ingame (and sort the 'Who' tab by guild to see who's online) and we'll get an officer to invite you.

Again, welcome!
    Neverwinter Online - Freagar Lvl 60 9.5kGS GWF, Rethnour DC, Rumblebelly TR, Lalandrae CW
    @bezza1985

DDO -

Freagar Bouldershoulder TR4 Lvl 15 Dwarven Ranger, Rethnour Bouldershoulder Lvl 24 Dwarven Radient Servant Cleric, Acquirer Of Souls Lvl 22 Dark Elf Pale Master, Vrathis Backstabber Lvl 15 Halfling Assassin Rogue, Lalandrae Qul'Throssel Lvl 14 Elven Archmage Wizard, Thrusk Skullbasha Lvl 12 Half-Orc Frenzied Beserker Barbarian (13), Nharn Lee Lvl 14 Human Light Monk

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Awards OSD DDO Officer
    RP'er of the Year 2013
    Welcome aboard!
    What's the status in-game?
    Have you found an officer
    To grant you OSD fame?
    John (Sisyn)
    DDO - Sisyniallisa "Sisyn" - Bard (S); Sisyniallyre - Bard (W); Sisynialdela - Cleric (RS); Gregoriann - Paladin (HD) / Monk; Boargnar - Bard (W); Sisynaingael - Wizard
    * Do you sense a "theme"? I'll add a Bard to your team. LOL
    Neverwinter Online -Sisynial'Delana@Sisyn - DC; Sisynial'lunara@Sisyn - TR; Sisynial'tarlore@sisynial2 - GWF; Sisynial'iluminata@sisynial2 - DC; ​Sisynial'Valdaine@sisyn1 - Ranger
    SWTOR
    - Sisyniallanna - Bounty Hunter; Sisyniallisa - Jedi Knight

Post Thanks / Like
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

no lol

I work weekends and my buddy zero hasn't had any initiative so. I'm guildless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyn View Post
    Welcome aboard!
    What's the status in-game?
    Have you found an officer
    To grant you OSD fame?